NOW Essential Oils Cedarwood Oil is soothing and comforting. Cedarwood oil extracts are best known for their warm, woody and balsamic aromas. They also mix wonderfully with other oils. NOW Cedarwood Oil is 100% pure and natural, and steam-distilled from Juniperus virginiana, Virginian Cedarwood trees.
- 100% pure Juniperus virginiana
- Aroma: Warm, woodsy, balsamic.
- Attributes: Stress relief, strengthening, empowering.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from Virginian Cedarwood and Cedarwood Texas trees.
- Specific Gravity: 0.938-0.964
- Refractive Index: 1.500-1.505
- Purity Tested/Quality Assured
- Hexane free
Directions: For fragrance purposes. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Ingredients: Pure cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) oil.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.