- Relaxes the smooth muscles of the GI, reducing painful spasms and bloating, and expelling excessive gas
- Anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce GI irritation that can cause heartburn
- Antimicrobial and antiseptic action combats many bacterial pathogens and yeasts implicated in causing digestive disorders
- Potent antibacterial and anti-ulcer activity protects against bacterial pathogens associated with gastritis and peptic ulcers
- Provides antimutagenic protection against cellular DNA damage
Natural Factors Soothe Digest contains fennel seed, anise seed, and caraway seed, three aromatic carminative herbs that are known to help relieve digestive disturbances such as spasms and flatulence. These herbs are also traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and to help stimulate appetite.