- Relaxes intestinal muscles
- Promotes the elimination of excess gas
- Is 100 times more effective than caprylic acid as a natural antifungal agent
- Helps to speed up the elimination of systemic candida yeast
- Inhibits the hyper contractility of intestinal smooth muscle, relieving the irritable bowel, esophageal spasm and intestinal colic
Natural Factors Peppermint Oil supports healthy digestion naturally. Each ingredient has effective antifungal properties while the enteric-coated softgels deliver the oil directly to the lower digestive tract where it is most soothing for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and digestive upsets.
Each softgel contains:
Peppermint oil (Mentha x piperata) (aerial) 100 mg (110 mcL)
Menthol (50%) 50 mg
Oregano oil (Thymus capitatus) (aerial) 70 mg
Carvacrol (60%) 42 mg
(Carum carvi) (seed) 30 mg (33.3 mcL)
Carvone (50%) 15 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid).