- Helps shorten the duration and severity of colds and flu
- Effective relief for sore, irritated throats
- Used in herbal medicine to fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract
- Certified organic Canadian echinacea
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Enhances immune function
- Powerful immune support
- Contains ECHINAMIDE, astragalus, lomatium, reishi, and licorice
- Effective against all viral conditions, from colds and fl us to herpes, laryngitis and tonsillitis
- Stop viruses before they stop YOU!
- Potent immune support
- Protect your family year round
- Proven herbal formula
- Most potent immune support
- Clinically proven effective
- Stimulates your immune system to fight colds and viruses
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
Your most potent ally against viral and bacterial infections. It contains the clinically tested and patented ECHINAMIDE® formulation, along with four other herbs that have demonstrated immune stimulation properties.
Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE Anti-Viral Potent Fresh Herbal Tincture harnesses the power of nature to help you fight viruses. A proprietary blend of clinically proven ECHINAMIDE with well-researched anti-viral herbs, this formula relieves symptoms and helps the immune system deliver a more potent viral-fighting punch.
Each 1 mL contains:Echinacea 8:1 extract (Echinacea purpurea) (herb top and root)69 mgLomatium (Lomatium dissectum) (root)117 mgAstragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (root)232 mgReishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruiting body)97 mgLicorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)40 mg
Used in herbal medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract. Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory infections (e.g., common colds). Helps relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections. ECHINAMIDE is the only phytomedicinal product containing standardized levels of Echinacea purpurea’s three key active compounds. Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies clearly demonstrated that ECHINAMIDE reduces the duration and severity of upper respiratory infections. Use at the first sign of a viral infection.