- Immune booster, inhibiting viruses, bacteria, and candida yeast
- Used at the first sign of a cold or flu
- Proven effective to reduce duration and severity of upper respiratory tract infections
- Decreases severity of cold and flu symptoms
- Offers year-round immune support
- Fresh Herb Extract
- Get rid of your cold up to 3 times fasterStimulates your immune system to more quickly target viruses
- Clinically proven effective in two randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical studies
- Reduces cold symptoms – no more headaches, congestion or runny nose
- Safe for children
- 100% natural; certified organic
- Ideal for accelerating the healing process and shortening recovery time
- Certified organic
*ECHINAMIDE® is the only full spectrum fresh herbal extract containing standardized levels of Echinacea’s three key active compounds proven effective in clinical studies, unlike other Echinacea products. ECHINAMIDE® is the only patented, triple-standardized, certified organic Echinacea purpurea extract that has been clinically proven to stimulate the immune system, thereby reducing the duration and severity of the common cold. Because ECHINAMIDE® stimulates the immune system to more quickly and aggressively target viruses, it can also be used as supportive therapy to fight off the effects of laryngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, ear infections in children, urinary tract infections, Candida infections, strep throat and herpes infections.
Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE® Clinical Strength Fresh Herb Extract harnesses the power of nature to help you fight the common cold. The only phytomedical with standardized levels of Echinacea purpurea’s three key active compounds, ECHINAMIDE is clinically proven to reduce the duration and severity of infections, so you get better faster.
ECHINAMIDE (Echinacea purpurea*) 250 mg
ECHINAMIDE® is used in herbal medicine to help fight off infections, especially those of the upper respiratory tract. Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g., common colds). Helps relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.