- Sourced from northern apiaries, where trees produce the highest quality resin
- Guaranteed contaminant-free
- A unique source of antioxidant bioflavonoids
- Long history of use for immune support with good safety record
- Most potent extract available in the Bee Formula line
Propolis is a type of antimicrobial glue that bees make from the resins of trees. It is rich in nutrients, such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, beta-carotene, bioflavonoids, and vitamins B1 and B2. It is also a concentrated source of antioxidants called bioflavonoids, which are known for strengthening capillary walls and connective tissue, and enhancing vitamin C absorption. It is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor inflammations and lesions in mucous membranes, such as canker sores.
Propolis is a very save ingredient with no side effects or interactions. Unlike many antibiotics, it does not destroy the good bacteria living in the digestive tract.
Propolis [Bee hive of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L.) (Apidae)] 0.12 mg
Ethanol, purified water.