Accentuate lips with rich colour while nourishing with this 100% Vegan Lipstick. INIKA Organic Lipstick provides lasting hydration and protection from harmful elements thanks to Certified Organic botanical extracts while imparting luscious, long-lasting pigment.
Its creamy texture glides on for easy application and a fabulously flawless finish, while Natural plant oils nourish lips all day. This Lipstick is enriched with lip-loving Vitamin E, healing Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil - loaded with rejuvenating essential fatty acids - plus intensively moisturising and antioxidant-rich Shea Butter.
Housed in sustainable aluminium packaging, INIKA Organic Lipstick combines vibrant colour with superior staying power and pure ingredients that care for lips. Its superior formula works to soften, protect, and hydrate without compromising on pigment or performance.
1. Using your INIKA Organic Vegan Lip Brush for precision, or applying directly, layer Lipstick onto the lips until you reach your desired look.
2. Team with INIKA Organic Lip Liner in a matching shade for a defined look and long-lasting finish.
3. Layer with your INIKA Organic Lip Serum or Lip Gloss for a high-shine finish.
- This Lipstick benefits from the warmth of your lips to soften. So, press it firmly onto the lips, then swipe to apply.
- Create the illusion of fuller lips by adding a slightly lighter shade to the centre of your lips, or line with one shade darker.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba ) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Citrus Sinensis Peel (Orange) Oil Expressed*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).
Natural Ingredients: 100%
Organic Ingredients: 78%
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities