Formulated with super lightweight minerals, this all-Natural mattifying powder can be used under or over foundation for a flawless matte base. Mineral Setting Powder helps to control shine and minimise pores while extending your makeup's staying power.
Housed in a sustainable PCR recycled single-use plastic pot, the versatile, finely sifted powder features a soft-touch blend of Mineral Mica that mattifies the skin's texture for a perfectly shine-free complexion while imparting a subtle, gentle radiance.
Mineral Setting Powder can be used under or over your INIKA Foundation, or even as an eye primer to help reduce excess oil on the eyelid and extend the longevity of your eyeshadow.
1. Create a clean, nourished base using your INIKA Skincare routine. Apply Mineral Setting Powder under or over your favourite INIKA Foundation as per the steps below.
2. Open Mineral Setting Powder and turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
3. Replace the lid and gently tap to release powder, then slowly and carefully remove the lid while keeping the product upright to help prevent mess.
4. Using your INIKA Vegan Kabuki Brush, pick up a small amount of product and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat for flawless application. Tap excess.
5. Matte finish and minimised pores for all skin types: Tap product all over the face, coating the skin in an even and thin veil of powder for an airbrushed base and minimised pores.
6. Maximum oil absorption for oily skin: Apply before your INIKA Liquid or Loose Mineral Foundation, concentrating on the T-Zone or areas of concern.
- This double-duty Mineral Setting Powder can be used before or after foundation or as an eye primer to extend the longevity of eyeshadow.
Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Silica, Tapioca Starch*, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Benzoic Acid.
Natural Ingredients: 100%
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities