A luxurious Vegan formula with 100% Natural ingredients to boost lash length, volume and span in one swipe. Long Lash Mascara is enriched with Certified Organic Carnauba Wax for show-stopping lashes with supreme hold, plus conditioning botanical ingredients that strengthen hair fibres.
Lash-loving Castor Seed Oil, loaded with essential fatty acids, supports healthy lash growth alongside astringent and anti-inflammatory Magnolia Bark extract, which serves to nourish and condition for smooth application. Meanwhile, Vitamin E-rich antioxidant Sunflower Seed Oil strengthens and protects.
Long Lash Mascara helps you achieve a spectacular panoramic effect thanks to the silky-smooth texture and intense, pure mineral pigments. The custom lengthening brush head allows the perfect amount of mascara to be applied every time, delivering long-lasting, smudge-proof lush colour in a single stroke.
1. Apply INIKA Organic Long Lash Mascara as the final step in your makeup routine.
2. Use the custom lengthening brush to coat and separate lashes, dramatically lifting each one for a panoramic look.
3. Wiggle the wand at the roots of the lashes through to the tip, repeating until desired length is achieved.
4. Take care for a minute until dry and set.
- Do not pump Mascara wand in and out of the container as this can pump air into the product and dry it out.
- Wait for any smudges on the skin to dry before gently dabbing off with a cotton tip or clean, soft spoolie brush.
Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Glyceryl Stearate SE, C10-18 Triglycerides, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Kaolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *From Organic Agriculture, 100% Natural Origin of Total
Natural Ingredients: 100%
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities
INIKA Organic is committed to Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Halal and Vegan values and all their ingredients are ethically sourced.