Instantly amplify lashes with rich, glossy pigment in a single swipe with this all-Natural formula. Bold Lash Mascara is enriched with Certified Organic Carnauba Wax for show-stopping lashes with supreme hold, plus conditioning botanical ingredients that strengthen hair fibres.
Lash-loving Castor Seed Oil, loaded with essential fatty acids, supports healthy lash growth alongside astringent and anti-inflammatory Magnolia Bark extract, which serves to nourish and condition for smooth application. Meanwhile, Vitamin E-rich antioxidant Sunflower Seed Oil strengthens and protects.
Bold Lash Mascara glides on smoothly, building up to your desired level of dramatic volume, helping lashes appear thicker than ever. Achieve an ultra-bold appearance with the large, custom-designed volumising brush head that separates and coats each lash.
1. Apply INIKA Organic Bold Lash Mascara as the final step in your makeup routine.
2. Use the custom volumising brush to coat and separate lashes, dramatically lifting each one for a fabulously full look.
3. Wiggle the wand at the roots of the lashes through to the tip, repeating until desired volume is achieved.
4. Take care for a minute until dry and set.
- Do not pump Mascara wand in and out of the container as this can pump air into the product and dry it out.
- Wait for any smudges on the skin to dry before gently dabbing off with a cotton tip or clean, soft spoolie brush.
- Easily remove at the end of the day using INIKA Organic Phyto-Active Micellar Rosewater.
Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Glyceryl Stearate SE, C10-18 Triglycerides, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), *From Organic Agriculture, 100% Natural Origin of Total
Natural Ingredients: 100%
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities
INIKA Organic is committed to Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Halal and Vegan values and all their ingredients are ethically sourced.