Achieve superior controlled powder application with this classic Kabuki Brush.
Made famous by Kabuki Japanese drama theatre, this Kabuki Brush features an all-Vegan design with short and dense bristles designed for precision buffing liquid and powder foundation, as well as expert blending for contour, blush, and highlight.
The INIKA Organic Kabuki Brush also features a signature chubby handle made from natural wood, while the ferrule is recyclable aluminium. A conscious and essential addition to your makeup kit for MUA-level artistry at your fingertips.
1. Coat your INIKA Organic Kabuki Brush head with your desired amount of powder.
2. Tap the base of the brush down on a hard surface so the powder sinks into the bristles.
3. Swirl the brush in circular motions over skin, being careful not to apply too much pressure down on the bristles.
- It is best to build coverage slowly.
- Clean your INIKA Brush twice a month for optimal performance. Use a good quality organic shampoo and wash with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out any excess water and lay your brush flat on its side to dry. This allows water to drain out and stops any possible long-term damage to the bristles.
Made from high quality vegan fibre bristles. Handle is made from wood.
Natural Ingredients: 100%
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities
INIKA Organic is committed to Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Halal and Vegan values and all their ingredients are ethically sourced.