This luxuriously creamy Eye Pencil offers unparalleled results in the world of Natural liners. Its silky consistency glides on smoothly for even, richly pigmented coverage and comfortable all-day wear.
Suitable for precision application when finely sharpened and a smudged smoky eye alike, the versatile Vegan formula imparts bold, pure mineral pigment while nourishing the delicate skin around the eyes with conditioning botanical extracts.
Housed in wood and sustainable aluminium packaging, INIKA Organic Eye Pencil is enhanced with enriching and protective Vitamin E, while softening Certified Organic Coconut Oil helps boost skin health, protect against environmental pollutants, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Both gentle for sensitive eyes and highly effective, the formula is boosted with hypoallergenic Carnauba Wax to extend wear and leave a water-resistant, long-lasting finish.
1. Use your INIKA Organic Eye Pencil as the final step in your makeup routine.
2. For a simple and natural day look, apply to the top lid as close to your lash line as possible.
3. For a more dramatic look, line all the way around your eyes. As you do so, wiggle the tip of the Eye Pencil into the roots of the upper lash line, between each lash for extra definition.
4. For a smoky eye, apply to the lash line and use your INIKA Detail Brush or your fingertip to gently blend outwards for a tactfully smudged effect. Blend with eyeshadow to accentuate.
- Sharpen your Eye Pencil with your INIKA Sharpener as needed.
- Use while freshly sharpened for highly precise application.
- Store below 30°C.
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Natural Ingredients: 100%
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities