Know when to reapply your sunscreen! SPOTMYUV Detection stickers reacts to sunlight just like your skin does and tells you when to reapply sunscreen. The Spot indicator is clear when working, and changes to a purple colour when it’s time to reapply your sunscreen. The unique Dermatrue technology reacts to sunscreen just like your own skin does.
Available in a convenient resealable pouch.
- Dermatologist & Pediatrician approved
- Hypoallergenic adhestive, latex free
- Water resistant -stays on while swimming
- Tells you if your sunscreen is working
- Tells you when to reapply your sunscreen
- Safe for the whole family
Recommended dosage: one (1) Spot per day
Directions: 1. With clean hands, use tab to remove protective cover exposing SPOTMYUV Spot. 2.Remove Spot from backing and stick to clean, dry skin.
3. Cover SPOTMYUV with sunscreen, but don't rub in yet. Wait 30 seconds, then gently rub in sunscreen. Avoid touching once dry.
4. Expose SPOTMYUV to direct sunlight.
Use exposure scale to check colour. SPOT will not change colour indoors or in shade, must be activated by UV energy
Caution: Cover all exposed skin with sunscreen and follow sunscreen manufacturers instructions for use. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use. Supervision for Children under 3 years