NOW Essential Oils Spike Lavender Oil is typically used for aromatherapy purposes. It has a spicy, floral, and fresh scent and is known to have purifying, cleansing, and clarifying attributes.
- 100% Pure Lavandula latifolia
- Aroma: Spicy, floral, camphoraceous, fresh.
- Attributes: Purifying, cleansing, clarifying.
- Mixes Well With: Mint oils, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, balsam fir needle oil.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from fresh flowering tops.
- Purity Tested / Quality Assured
Directions: For fragrance purposes. Carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Ingredients: Pure Spike Lavender (Lavandula latifolia) oil
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.