- Helps promote healthy airways
- For asthma, bronchial congestion and sinus problems
- Ideal for occasional hay fever or air pollution
- Helps soothe the respiratory airways
- Enhances the elasticity and fluidity of the respiratory tract
- Helps loosen phlegm and bronchial secretions
- Soothes sore and irritated bronchial passages
Helps those with chronic respiratory problems breathe easier.
It is a useful adjunct for anyone with asthma, bronchial congestion and sinus problems. It’s also ideal for occasional hayfever or to deal with air pollution, such as car exhaust and second hand smoke. It can even help with a cold that seems to hang on too long.
Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health contains tested herbs and nutrients that help soothe irritated airways, thin mucus, and loosen phlegm to improve breathing and calm coughs. Formulated by renowned naturopath, Dr. Michael T. Murray, this non-drowsy formula enhances lung and bronchial function, and supports sinus health.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each Tablet Contains: N-acetyl-cysteine (synthetic) 200 mg Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (stem) (1500 MCU) 100 mg Marshmallow Root Extract 4:1 (Althaea officinalis) (root)100 mg Mullein Extract 4:1 (Verbascum thapsus) (leaf)100 mg Wild Cherry Bark Extract 4:1 (Prunus serotina) (bark)100 mg Horehound Extract 4:1 (Marrubium vulgare) (herb)50 mgIvy Extract 10% Hederocoside (Hedera helix L) (leaf)50 mgMCU = Milk Clotting Unit.