Sleep⁸ helps rebalance your body’s natural circadian rhythm. Here’s a look at some of the ingredients in Sleep⁸:
- Passionflower extract supports production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) to suppress excessive brain activity and induce relaxation.
- Melatonin supports circadian rhythms that regulate sleep cycles.
- Skullcap extract supports the nervous system.
- Although catnip drives cats crazy, it helps humans relax.
- Magnesium, as highly bioavailable magnesium bisglycinate, supports the myelin sheaths that insulate nerve fibers and support nervous system function.
- Qiye Shen’an Pian herb supplies isolates which have been shown to be effective for the treatment of general anxiety disorder and insomnia. Qiye Shen’an Pian also supports the generation and maintenance of neurons within the cerebral cortex, that are responsible for memory consolidation, perceptual awareness, and consciousness.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract flavonoids 35 mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) strobile extract, 3.5% flavonoids 35 mg
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) flower extract, 4% flavonoids 35 mg
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), 12.5% flavonoids 35 mg
- Qiye Shen’an Pian (Panax notoginseng) saponins leaf extract 25 mg
- Magnesium (from 111 mg of magnesium bisglycinate) 20 mg
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) herb top 15 mg
- Melatonin 500 mcg
Other ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.