The ultimate mineral powder, INIKA Loose Mineral Foundation offers flawless, buildable coverage with 100% natural ingredients. Its buildable, silky texture blends effortlessly for a perfectly natural-looking, airbrushed complexion that won't dry out the skin and your desired level of coverage.
Free from fillers such as Talc and harsh chemicals, the pure earth-derived minerals work to even the skin tone and disguise conditions such as acne, scarring, rosacea, or pigmentation. Meanwhile, Mineral Mica offers a gentle radiance and glow to the skin. Titanium and Zinc Oxide provide Natural sun protection (SPF 25) to safeguard against harmful UV rays.
1. Start with your INIKA Organic skincare regime and prime with your favourite INIKA primer.
2. Turn the internal sifter, replace the lid, turn the pot over and gently tap to release powder, dispensing a small amount of product.
3. Slowly and carefully remove the lid while keeping the product upright to help prevent mess.
4. Pick up a small amount of powder with your INIKA Vegan Kabuki or Vegan Foundation Brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat for flawless application. Tap to remove excess.
5. Using short and light circular strokes or a pressing motion, buff over the face making sure to blend outwards and upwards. No need to buff. Let the minerals gently lay on the surface of the skin for a flawless look.
6. Repeat to build coverage in areas as needed.
- Wear over your favourite INIKA liquid foundation for an even and long-lasting finish.
- Blend one drop of Radiant Glow with a little powder onto the back of your hand to turn into a lightweight creamy liquid. Apply to the face with your INIKA Foundation Brush for a natural, glowing finish.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Natural Ingredients: 100%
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities
INIKA Organic is committed to Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Halal and Vegan values and all their ingredients are ethically sourced.