Pediatrician Tested and Approved Baby Sunscreen
Simple. Safe. Natural.
- Gentle and effective broad-spectrum protection with just 7 ingredients!
- Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic.
- Safely blocks sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Base of certified organic Sunflower oil makes for easy application.
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
- 98% Organic Ingredients
Protect your baby's delicate skin from the sun's harmful rays with Badger's SPF 30 Baby Sunscreen. Gentle, moisturizing and water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 7 simple and safe ingredients (including calming Chamomile and soothing Calendula) and provides safe, effective broad-spectrum protection with mineral zinc oxide. Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic with sunflower oil as its base for easy application. One of the highest rated sunscreens on the Environmental Working Group list.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply baby sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75% Base Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Chamomile Oil, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Organic Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract