Harness the power of white tea leaves with ATTITUDE Super leaves Body Lotion Soothing to help relieve dry skin. EWG VERIFIED, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, ATTITUDE lightweight natural body lotion is crafted with only plant and mineral based ingredients like moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution and detoxifying properties.
Natural body lotion enriched with white tea leaf extract to protect your skin from oxidative agents. Made with natural, plant-based and mineral ingredients according to EWG standards. Features moringa seed extract, known for its purifying and detoxifying properties. Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: contains no known allergens or skin irritants.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: enhanced with a natural subtle aroma.
- EWG VERIFIED and top-scoring in EWGْs Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free towards animals.
- Free of PEGs (PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), contaminated with 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene Oxide, potentially harmful chemicals according to the IARC. Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT according to EWG. Free of endocrine disruptors such as Parabens, BHA, BHT, Phthalates and Triclosan.
- Buying this Super Leaves product plants a tree for a better tomorrow
Ingredients: Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, dicaprylyl ether, tapioca starch, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, stearyl alcohol, sucrose stearate, cocoglycerides, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) oil, levulinic acid, xanthan gum, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum magus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, p-anisic acid, glyceryl stearate, sodium levulinate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, camellia sinensis (white tea / thΩ blanc) leaf extract, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine), hexyl salicylate (floral), pentadecalactone (fruit).