WomenSense Cranberry 500 mg combines the concentrated 36:1 cranberry extract with D-mannose and propolis to help prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs). Cranberry is a source of antioxidants with a long history of use for UTIs. The natural antimicrobial properties of D-mannose and propolis enhance cranberry’s protective benefits, helping to flush out urinary pathogens.
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Provides a source of antioxidants
- Combines three natural ingredients for urinary tract health
- Harnesses the combined antibacterial activity of cranberry plus propolis
- Highly concentrated – 1 g of concentrate is equivalent to 36 g of whole cranberries
For recurrent urinary tract infections: Use for at least 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Ingredients: Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains: Medicinal Ingredients: Cranberry Concentrate 36:1 (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit) 400 mg, Bee Propolis Extract 2:1 (Apis mellifera) (secretion) 50 mg, D-Mannose 50 mg, Non- Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.