- Helps maintain immune function
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and congestion, as used in herbal medicine
- Helps relieve fever and promote sweating, as used in herbal medicine
- Contains antioxidants that help protect against free radicals
- Provides a source of zinc and vitamin C, factors in the maintenance of good health
- Supports energy metabolism and tissue formation
Natural Factors Zinc Lozenges combine the essential nutrients zinc and vitamin C, along with a full-spectrum organic echinacea extract and black elderberry extract, to help maintain immune function and soothe irritated upper airway membranes. The delicious, naturally flavoured honey blossom and cherry lozenges dissolve in the mouth for convenient relief of cold and flu symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and mucous congestion.
Each lozenge contains:
Black elderberry extract 4:1(Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra) (fruit) 125 mg
Echinacea powder (Echinacea purpurea) (herb top and root) 30 mg
Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 25 mg
Zinc (gluconate) 10 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cane sugar, natural flavours, citric acid, stearic acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), monk fruit extract.
Suggested Use: Helps support the immune system. Black elderberry is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of colds and flus (such as coughs, sore throat, and mucus buildup (catarrh) of the upper respiratory tract). Antioxidant for good health.